Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Information we collect:
Lead information: Name, email address, contact number, gender, employment status, province, email subscription interests, mobile subscription interests.
- Your subscription information is required to serve you relevant content for the options you select on your opt in form.
- We only process your information for the purpose that you have provided the information or to enforce our legal rights.
- The information is stored in cloud-based servers with 2- factor authentication.
- Your information will only be shared with partners in our network if it is necessary to fulfil your request.
- We retain this information for as long as you use our services and solutions, or at least one year on our back up system.
Website usage information
- We may record how and when you use our website, products and services and your IP address, throughout our website
- The information is collected automatically to help us to improve our user experience.
- We retain this information indefinitely
- Our website uses Google Analytics which is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google automatically collects Cookie and website Usage Data and uses it to track and examine the use of www.jkms.co.za, to prepare reports and share them with other Google services.
- Google does not associate your IP address with the usage information it collects. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google is based in the US and uses EU Standard Contractual Clausesto transfer online advertising and measurement personal data out of the European Economic Area, the UK, and Switzerland.
- You may opt out of Google analytics by following these directions
Products & services: Information about your business
- If you choose to respond to a listing, we may process your name, email, phone number and message details in our customer relationship management portal to provide you with our services, and to provide you with support.
- If you choose to respond to a sponsored advert, your information will be processed by the seller advertising your listing.
- If you choose not to supply information, it will limit the services we can provide
- Your information is stored on cloud services hosted with google with secure 2 factor authentication.
- We do not share this information without prior written consent
- We retain this information until you no longer use our services.
We employ a variety of security measures to safeguard your personal information including authentication and encryption (salting, hashing and SSL).
Right to access and rectify your information
You may access your information by sending an email request to email@example.com
You may remove your contact details from our newsletter mailing list by unsubscribing using the link provided in our newsletter. Please note when you opt out of one list you will be removed from our system.
To update your information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually remove your email address or contact number from the list you are no longer interested in.
Right to object
you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act s11(3)
Right to complain
you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator
JD House, 27 Stiemens Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001P.O Box 31533, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
Complaints email: complaints.IR@justice.gov.za
Our website, products and services are intended for adult residents of South Africa only.
You acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to use our website, products, and services.
Cognito Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd T/A Sabizhub
11 Hilltop Street
Registration number: 2020/747206/074
JB Hayes email@example.com
V Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org